The SeaSucker 3-Rod Holder Inshore Trolling Edition
SeaSucker took the basic 3-Rod Holder design and beefed it up for in-shore trolling applications. The rod holder position is fully adjustable; move them with ease by squeezing the locking clamp on the side of the boat rod holder. We added an extra 114 mm Vacuum Mount and two Buttresses to the double holding power and provide more torque resistance. Rated to pull over 90 kg, this unit will easily hold 3 offshore rods and will let you do some light trolling too.
All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the two integrated SeaSucker 114 mm Vacuum Mounts. There is plenty of surface area compatible with our vacuum mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the vacuum mount pump is all it takes to install this boat rod holder. Lift the vacuum cup tab and it pops off. To protect the vacuum mounts when not in use press the included protective covers over the vacuum cups and you're done.
Two 114 mm Vacuum Mounts pre-installed on the 508 mm aluminium track using marine grade stainless steel hardware provides the muscle to keep your fishing rods secure. Rod holders have a 44 mm in diameter, are 304 mm deep and are pinned at the bottom for slotted rod butts.
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next boat.
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the boat rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only boat rod holder on the market that can be used on almost any boat.
- If you are going out in your friends boat and he is short on rod storage just take this boat rod holder with you.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker 3-Rod Holder Inshore Trolling Edition Kit includes
- 3 x Track Rod Holders
- 1 x 508 mm Aluminium Track
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts (pre-installed)
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker Stainless Steel Buttresses (pre-installed)
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:|| ¼-20
|Rod Holder Internal Diameter:||44 mm|
|Rod Holder Internal Depth:||304 mm|
|Aluminium Track Length:||507 mm|
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!