SeaSucker Garmin 400/500/600 Series Mount
Our 114 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount has plenty of power to hold most small electronics to your console. It will mount your Garmin 400, 500 or 600 Series GPS (the kind with the circular base) onto almost any surface on your boat. The same Vacuum Mount will mount Fish Finders, or other electronics of similar size. Here’s a great way to give yourself the freedom and flexibility offered by SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts.
Consists of a 114 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount and a stainless steel screw to replace the one that came with your Garmin. To attach, just replace their screw with ours and screw on the SeaSucker. It's that easy!
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by reusing your GPS or Fish Finder in your next boat.
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate your GPS or Fish Finder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The Garmin 400/500/600 Series GPS Mount with one 114 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount Kit includes
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- Stainless Steel bolt to attach your GPS
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some minor assembly required; tools needed are
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.