The new Heavy Duty Off-Road & Marine Tablet Mount
November 27th 2017 Update
In the pursuit of minimising screen vibration even further we have upgraded the RAM Mounts components. This product now uses the RAM 1.5" Balls and Arms. This provides 50% more contact surface between the ball and arm further improving rigidity whilst maintaining adjust-ability. The goods news our price for this product has not changed.
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Off-Road & Marine Tablet Mount is ideal for off-road & marine applications. Out on the water viewing a tablet screen can be difficult when the boat or Jet Ski is jumping of waves. Best of all you don't have to drill holes in your boat; if you change your mind you can relocate your tablet in seconds.
Out on the road the same applies. When using a tablet as a GPS for example, keeping the screen still improves readability. The Heavy-Duty Off-Road & Marine Tablet Mount can be used almost anywhere. It's fully adjustable enabling you to find the perfect viewing angle.
We combined the power of two 114 mm Vacuum Mounts; packing 90 kg of pulling power. In between the Vacuum Mounts are the famous RAM Mount 1.5" Socket Arm and two RAM 1.5" Ball Plates. This provides maximum adjust-ability and rigidity we could muster without drilling holes.
The Heavy-Duty Tablet Mount has a maximum reach of 22 cm. The end result we feel is a rock solid tablet mount you could use in any off-road or marine application without drilling holes.
Please Note: This product may not work on the iPad Series 1 or the iPad Pro 4. This is due to the iPad logo not being a perfect seal. If you have this tablet you may have to apply a sticker over the logo or consider purchasing a LifeProof Case, this is available through the LifeProof Case store in Sydney Australia
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Heavy-Duty Off-Road & Marine Tablet Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The Heavy-Duty Off-Road & Marine Tablet Mount is truly multi-purpose; use the it in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty iPad / Galaxy Mount Kit includes
- 1 x RAM 1.5" Black Socket Arm
- 2 x RAM 1.5" Ball Plates (pre-installed)
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mounts
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:|| ¼-20
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!