SeaSucker White iPad / Galaxy Mount
The SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount is designed to work with almost any tablet. There are no device specific brackets that must be replaced every time you upgrade your tablet. It attaches to the back of your iPad, Galaxy or any other tablet that has 114 mm of clear space behind the tablet.
The SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount is powered by two 114 mm Vacuum Mounts; packing a total of 90 kg of pulling power. Here are just a few suggestions as to where you can mount your SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount:
- Your kitchen counter;
- Your desk;
- Your coffee table;
- On the kitchen wall as a hands-free e-Reader;
- In schools. Use it to convert a tablet into a mini desktop
- As a wheelchair Tablet Mount. Will mount on the side of most wheelchairs without drilling holes
- The sunroof or window in your car;
- On top of some dashboards which have a reasonably smooth surface; and
- The tray table in front of you on an airplane.
The SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount has its own specialised housings with 1/4-20 threaded inserts on the top and the side. This enables the Vacuum Mounts to be mounted at 90 degrees to the flex-arm allowing you to optimise your set up. When finished the SeaSucker iPad / Galaxy Mount packs away into its compact zippered travel case.
Please Note: This product may not work on the iPad Series 1 or the iPad Pro 4. This is due to the iPad logo not being a perfect seal. If you have this tablet you may have to apply a sticker over the logo or consider purchasing a LifeProof Case, this is available through the LifeProof Case store in Sydney Australia
style="font-size: medium;">Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of replacing your tablet mount every time you upgrade your tablet device.
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the iPad Galaxy Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The iPad Galaxy Mount is truly multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker iPad Galaxy Mount Kit includes
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mounts with specialized tablet housings (Pre-installed)
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- 1 x Naked Flex Arm
- 1 x Compact Zippered Case.
- Instruction Manual
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Also refer to the Seasucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Maximum Pull Rating (each):
|Load Carrying Capacity (each):
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.