Online Order Statuses
The SeaSucker Down Under online ordering process is highly automated and designed to keep our customers informed at every step of the process. This begins with the placement of an order through our online store and concludes with the safe arrival of your goods at the designated shipping address. The automated process is linked to your SeaSucker Down Under online account.
Below details each step of the online ordering process and our communication back to you.
- Awaiting Fulfillment – Upon placing an order with us you will receive an email confirmation. The order is then assigned a status “Awaiting Fulfillment”. Typically within 24 hours of placing your order we will prepare your goods for shipping. During this time your goods are picked from the warehouse, all vacuum mounts are subjected to a 30 minute bench test and your goods are inspected by one of our staff to ensure they meet our quality guidelines.
- Awaiting Shipping – Once your goods are packed safely an invoice is printed and attached to your order for your records. A shipping label is generated and attached to each box along with the required shipping paperwork. Once this is completed your order status is changed to “Awaiting Shipping” upon which you will receive an email notification.
- Awaiting Pickup – Local pickup is now available as an option during the checkout process. If you selected this option when you placed your order we will change your order status to "Awaiting Pickup" once your goods have been prepared and your order has been processed. At this point you will receive an email from our website notifying you that your goods are ready for pickup. This will typically occur within one business day from placing your order.
- Verification Required – In some cases our system may detect an anomaly with your order that will require verification. An example of this may be the provided shipping details do not match correctly with our shipper. Rather than risk a dispute further down the track your order status will be changed to “Verification Required”. We will contact you either by email and/or by phone seeking clarification before proceeding.
- Shipped – Upon lodging your goods with the shipper your order is updated with the shipper’s tracking number. The status of your order is changed to “Shipped” and an email is sent to you with the tracking number inserted. By clicking on the tracking number you can view your order’s shipping progress.
- Completed – We actively track every order until it arrives at the provided shipping address. Once we receive confirmation from the shipper that your goods have arrived and have been receipted we will update the order to status to “Completed”. You will also receive an email confirming we have changed the status of your order.
- Refunded – In the event a refund is required we will issue an immediate refund back to the initial payment method used only. You will be notified through our online system that a refund has been initiated. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for the refund to reach your account intially used for payment.
- Disputed – Should an issue arise during this process we will change the status of your order to “Disputed”. An example of this may be a dispute regarding the receipt of your goods. Until the dispute is resolved we will leave your order is a disputed status until it is resolved satisfactorily. This is a very rare event as all goods shipped from our warehouse include signature on delivery.
If you have any queries regarding our online ordering process please do not hesitate to Contact Us.