SeaSucker Australia was founded in November 2011. We spent 12 months researching products in our quest to find a truly innovative product range that wasn't available in Australia. We came across the SeaSucker range of products whilst on a business trip.
It was one of those innovative products that resonated with us. Why did it resonate with us you may ask. At the time both owners of the business were in the process of restoring their trailer boats. After filling and sanding over 100 holes across the two boats we both vowed we would never drill holes in our boats unless absolutely necessary. SeaSucker provided an alternative mounting system that didn't require drilling holes. As a result we established a exclusive distributorship agreement with SeaSucker,LLC
- Engaging as many customers as we can to ensure the chosen products and services will meet their needs. We love hearing from our customers and no issue is too small for us. With each engagement is an opportunity to better understand our customers and how we can improve our products and services.
- We back up each sale with a "30 Day Money Back Guarantee" If our customer is not happy with the product or has changed their mind they can send it back and we will refund the cost of the item, the only exception is the cost of postage which is not refundable. Please refer to our Shipping and Returns section for more information.
- We have a large knowledge base on the application of SeaSucker products in the automotive, marine and fishing industries. This includes Bike Racks, Roof Racks, Ski Racks, Rod Holders, Cup Holders, Bait Boards, Electronic Mounts and Smartphone & Tablet Mounts. In 2015 we put this knowledge to the test when we launched a pilot onsite installation program, a sample of this program was documented in Our Customer's Cars section of our Company Blog. We also use this knowledge to help and support the most important people to us, our customers.
Gear Campus Pty. Ltd. took over from SeaSucker Australia. With the addition of several new innovative and premium products, namely ICE Ignition, RAM Mounts, Lee's Tackle and Reel Colors the time was right to found Gear Campus. The same team that founded SeaSucker Australia are still part of Gear Campus and continue to provide the same exceptional service and warranty support.
We also completed the move to larger premises in Bernard Street, Cheltenham. This new facility has a customer reception area where some of our great products are on display for customers to view. As a result we also introduced “Free Local Pick Up” as a shipping option during checkout.
The introduction of a responsive international air freight service is now up and running enabling us to ship customer orders to most countries. We also switched our local shipping service to Star Track Express.
With our second website up and running Gear Campus also registered the business name SeaSucker Down Under (SDU) for our www.seasucker.com.au online store. This store will be dedicated to SeaSucker products. Our second store Gear Campus www.gearcampus.com is now up and running and features SeaSucker, ICE Ignition, RAM Mounts, Lee's Tackle and Reel Colors products.
Our focus for SeaSucker Down Under is to expand the SeaSucker reseller network. The SeaSucker Down Under online store will undergo a transformation with a strong focus on supporting our resellers. Our Gear Campus online will expand its omni-channels with the addition of eBay. We also plan to launch several new innovative products in 2017.
Having outgrown our current premises our goal for 2018 is to relocate the business to a larger facility. The new facility will included a dedicated showroom and undercover product demonstration area. This will allow us to invite customers to bring their cars and boats onsite so we can demonstrate how to get the most out of a product. Once our new premises has been chosen we will announce the location through our Latest News section.
The SeaSucker Range of Products - Overview
These are NOT suction cups. They have a built in pump that evacuates the air giving it incredible holding power.
The pumps has an orange band letting you know when they require a few pumps to return to maximum holding power.
Our range of vacuum mounted solutions include the following marine products:
- Rod Holders
- Cup Holders
- Bait Boards
- Dive Tank Holders
- Electronic Mounting Solutions for GPS, Fish Finders etc...
- Storage solutions
- Bike Racks
- Surf Board and Paddle Board Racks
- iPad / Galaxy Mounts
- Heavy Duty Tablet Mounts
We have much planned for 2018 and look forward to sharing this with you through our Latest News section.
The year commenced with the BIG MOVE. On Friday 12th April @ 12 pm the business was shutdown to allow a removals team to load our stock and equipment onto trucks. By Monday 15th April @ 9 am SeaSucker Down Under was open for business in our new headquarters at
Unit 9, 8 Lindsay Road Lonsdale SA 5160
The new facility boasts over 300 sq metres of warehouse space, a dedicated show room and undercover customer demonstration area. We welcome customers to pay us a visit at our new headquarters