The SeaSucker EPIRB Mount
The SeaSucker EPIRB Mount is the ideal way of securing your EPIRB in your boat whilst making it super easy to remove and re install. It also allows you to keep your EPIRB always within easy reach. When you need it most' all you have to do is break the vacuum cup seal and it will release instantly.
SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts are an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! They are incredibly strong (pull rated to 45 kg); will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment. The Vacuum Mounts are designed to be used on the day then release the vacuum when you are done.
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate your EPIRB Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel bolts
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel Washers
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel Nylock Nuts
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||45 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||18.14 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||114 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||45 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||52 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:|| ¼-20
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!