SeaSucker EPIRB Mount
The SeaSucker EPIRB Mount is the ideal way of securing your EPIRB in your boat whilst making it super easy to remove and re install. It also allows you to keep your EPIRB always within easy reach. When you need it most' all you have to do is break the vacuum cup seal and it will release instantly.
SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts are an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! They are incredibly strong (pull rated to 45 kg); will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment. The Vacuum Mounts are designed to be used on the day then release the vacuum when you are done.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the EPIRB Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The EPIRB Mount is truly multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything to the Vacuum Mount housing either through the ¼-20 centre threads or by using the top slot.
- Secure your favourite video and still camera using the ¼-20 stainless steel threaded inserts to capture that perfect photo or video.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel bolts
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel Washers
- 2 x 1/4-20 Stainless Steel Nylock Nuts
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Aluminium Handle Diameter:
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.