What's new for the 2017 SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack
The 2017 Heavy-Duty Roof Rack includes the following:
- 2 Year Warranty - All SeaSucker Down Under sold Heavy-Duty Roof Racks come with a 2 year warranty.
- Spare 152 mm Vacuum Mount - Think of it as a spare tyre in case one vacuum mount is accidentally damaged.
- Tools - Allen Key & Ring Spanner is included to assemble the SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack.
- Alum. Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at SeaSucker Down Under. Fill with water, clean your car and the pads & moisten them prior to use.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with impregnated red indicator bands - This prevents fading of the indicator band.
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack has extendable bars that expand from 61 cm to 112 cm. It has six 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts with 540 kg of holding power. To ensure your load stays put the kit comes with two 3 metre adjustable straps to do the job. To protect your load whilst being transported each bar is fitted with 56 cm wrap-around pads.
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack is robust enough to carry almost anything. Use it to transport Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Surf Boards or even sheets of wood. This heavy duty roof rack system can transport just about anything at speeds up to 113 km/h (70 mph). Installation takes less than one minute and removal takes only seconds.
No more having to live with an ugly roof rack permanently bolted to your car creating wind noise and hurting your fuel economy. It is the only roof rack system you will ever buy; use it on your car, your friends car, your wife's car and the car you intend to buy in the future.
The Heavy Duty Roof Rack kit also comes with a spare 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount, keep it with your rack in case you accidentally damage one of your vacuum mounts. Some assembly may be required. Tools included: Allen/Hex Key and 7/16″ spanner.
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not having to buy a new roof rack every time you change cars
- Use the same roof rack on your car, your partner's car or even a rental car
- The easiest to install roof rack on the market; install it in a few minutes, remove it in seconds.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Heavy-Duty Roof Rack Kit includes:
- Roof Rack Bars - 2 x Extendable Bars, 2 x HPDE platforms & 6 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts (Pre-installed).
- Wrap Around Pads - 2 x 56 cm Wrap Around Pads.
- Tie Down Straps - 2 x 3,000 mm Adjustable Straps.
- Spare Tyre - 1 x 152 mm Vacuum Mount & Protective Cover.
- Protective Covers - 6 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers.
- Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner to install the platforms.
- Cleaning Kit - Aluminium Water Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth
- 1 x 5g Lube Tube.
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Instruction Manual.
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:|| ¼-20
|Paddle Board Minimum Width:||610 mm|
|Paddle Board Maximum Width:||1,120 mm
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!