SeaSucker Rear Wheel Housing/Ladder Strap Upgrade
SeaSucker have released a "Pro" version of the rear wheel strap that comes standard with the Talon, Mini Bomber and Bomber Bike Racks. This upgrade combines a specially-moulded housing that cradles your rear wheel, be it road or mountain tyre. A super sturdy ladder strap locks the rear wheel into place by strapping itself around the rim.
To perform the upgrade is simple by following the instructions below:
- Remove the 4 housing screws from your existing rear wheel strap.
- Remove the housing from the pump and vacuum cup by gently pulling upwards.
- Slide the Velcro out from underneath the pump. This is no longer required
- Place the Rear Wheel Housing / Ladder Strap upgrade into position and line it up with the 4 mounting holes.
- Insert the the 4 housing screws and tighten.
- You’re done!
This product DOES NOT include a vacuum mount or pump – it's a replacement for the Rear Wheel Strap housing only. The Velcro that comes with the standard Rear Wheel Strap can be discarded once the Rear Wheel Housing / Ladder Strap upgrade is installed
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Rear Wheel Housing / Ladder Strap upgrade
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.