The SeaSucker Shovel Mount
The SeaSucker Shovel Mount will secure anything with a pole to your car, boat, caravan or around the home. No more drilling holes to mount shovels, axes, picks or anything with a handle. The SeaSucker Shovel Mount comes in a pair with 2 x 114 mm Vacuum Mounts and 2 adjustable black rubber clamps. The sturdy black rubber clamps can hold objects with a diameter ranging from 25 mm to 63 mm. Each 114 mm Vacuum Mount has 45 kg of holding power.
Product Benefits & Features
- Save money by not having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- Secure your shovel, pick, axe or anything with a handle without drilling holes.
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- It will work on steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- Will help to avoid tripping accidents on board a boat as anything with a pole will be stored safely away.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Shovel Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker Shovel Mount Kit includes
- 2 x Gaff / Net Holders with an adjustable strap and a diameter ranging from 25 mm to 63 mm
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mounts
- 2 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- Some basic assembly; no tools required
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.