The 15% Off SeaSucker Christmas Sale
- All SeaSucker products including the SeaSucker Talon 1-Bike Rack are 15% off.
- Discount is applied at Checkout.
- HURRY! Sale ends Friday 22nd December @ 3 pm unless sold out.
- Promotion applies to retail customers only.
What's new for the 2017 SeaSucker Talon
The 2017 SeaSucker Talon includes the following:
- 2 Year Warranty - All SeaSucker Down Under sold Talon Bike Racks come with a 2 year warranty.
- Spare 152 mm Vacuum Mount - Think of it as a spare tyre in case one vacuum mount is accidentally damaged.
- Tools - Allen Key & Ring Spanner is included to install the fork mounts.
- Crank Arm Strap - 280 mm x 19 mm double-sided Velcro strap to secure the bikes crank arms. Check out our Customer's Cars.
- Alum. Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at SeaSucker Down Under. Fill with water, clean your car and the pads & moisten them prior to use.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with impregnated red indicator bands - This prevents fading of the indicator band.
- Moulded rear wheel housings - It eliminates sideways movement. Double-sided Velcro is used to secure the rear wheel.
The SeaSucker Talon Single Bike Rack
The SeaSucker Talon is our go anywhere single bike rack; use it on almost any car with ease. It’s small enough to be taken on board a plane as carry on board luggage. That's ideal for cycling holidays when hiring a car at your destination.
The SeaSucker Talon can be installed in under two minutes and removed in seconds; no tools required. Its ultra-low profile minimizes wind noise and provides more clearance to fit under carports and garages. It fits easily inside the boot of your car when not in use.
The SeaSucker Talon is a 1 bike fork-mounted bike rack and uses our incredibly strong 152 mm vacuum mounts each rated to 90 kg direct pull strength. Secure your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of a permanent bike rack. It can also be mounted on your boot, rear window or your SUV’s back glass. The SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass, metal or fibreglass surfaces.
The 19 mm High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) “L” shaped body conforms to your car’s roof-line. The SeaSucker Talon has three 152 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts secured to the main board with marine-grade stainless steel hardware. Packing a combined direct pull strength of 360 kg the SeaSucker Talon has plenty of muscle and in-built redundancy.
Included in the kit is one Rear Wheel Strap (152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount with moulded housing and double-sided Velcro strap). It secures your bike’s rear wheel and keeps it from sliding left or right.
The SeaSucker Talon comes with one non-lockable quick release fork mount; once adjusted you can release and secure your bike in seconds. Some minor assembly is required. The supplied tools are: Allen/hex Key; and a 7/16″ spanner.
Product Features & Benefits
- The easiest to install bike rack on the market; installed in under 2 minutes, removed within seconds.
- You will save money by not having to buy another bike rack when you change cars.
- You will save money through reduced fuel consumption by not leaving your bike rack permanently installed on your car.
- Use the SeaSucker Talon on your car, your partner's car and your friends car.
- Fantastic for cycling holidays as you can use it on most rental cars.
- Small enough to be taken on board a plane as carry on board luggage.
- Ultra-low vertical profile gives you more clearance to fit under carports and garages.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack Kit includes
- Main Board - 1 x SeaSucker Talon Main Board with 3 x 152 mm Vacuum Mounts pre-installed
- Fork Mount - 1 x SeaSucker non-lockable Quick-Release Fork Mount.
- Rear Wheel Strap - 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount with moulded housing and double-sided Velcro strap pre-installed.
- Crank Arm Strap - 1 x 280 mm x 19 mm Double-sided Velcro strap.
- Spare Tyre - 1 x 152 mm Vacuum Mount & Protective Cover
- Protective Covers - 4 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount Protective Covers
- Cleaning Kit - Aluminium Water Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth.
- Tools - Allen/Hex Key & 7/16" Spanner
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Instruction Manual
- 5 g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
||1 bicycle only, max. 20 kg
|Bike Rack Type:||Fork Mounted (front wheel must be removed)|
|Vehcile Attachment Location:||Roof Top, Boot Lid or Hatchback|
|Vehicle Surface:||Metal, Glass or Fiberglass.|
|Vehicle Type:||Sedans, SUV's or Minivans|
|Quick Release Fork Mount Type:||One non-lockable quick release fork mount with 9 mm skewer|
|Vacuum Mounts on Main Board:||Three 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts|
|Number of Rear Wheel Straps:||One Rear Wheel Strap with Velcro
|Main Board thickness (HDPE):||19 mm|
|Required vehicle surface length:||362 mm (unobstructed)
|Required vehicle surface width:||324 mm (unobstructed)|
|Weight:||2.4 kg Approx.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!