SeaSucker Video Camera Mount
SeaSucker’s adjustable video camera mount works with virtually any camera, including bigger video equipment. Now, you don't have to fight over who's going to hold the camera when you're hauling in that big fish. It's also great for hands-free videoing when water-skiing, snow-boarding or wake-boarding.
The 1/4-20 stud on top screws into the bottom of most video and photographic cameras. The adjustable RAM mount moves to any position with its ball-and-socket operation. It is mounted to a 152mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount for rock-solid stability; that's 90 kg of holding power.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- 1 x Ball/Plate/Stud (pre-installed onto vacuum mount)
- 1 x RAM B-Sized Socket Arm
- 1 x RAM B-Sized Ball/Plate/Stud
- 1 x 5g Lube Tube (For Vacuum Mount Pump Maintenance)
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:|| ¼-20
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!