The 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
The SeaSucker 114 mm White Vacuum Mount is an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! It is incredibly strong (pull rated up to 45 kg, load carrying capacity of 18 kg). It will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment.
The SeaSucker Vacuum Mount Housing
Below is a detailed overview of the Standard Vacuum Mount Housing used on the 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount. There are two methods of attachment available. You can use the 1/4-20" stainless steel centre thread in the centre of the housing to attach most devices. Alternatively, the most secure method of attachment is via the two slots either side of the 1/4-20" stainless steel centre thread. The slots will accept 1/4" Bolts and Nuts
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save money by not filling in holes every time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the 114 mm Vacuum Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The 114 mm Vacuum Mount is truly multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything to the Vacuum Mount housing either through the ¼-20 centre thread or by using the top slots.
- Secure your favourite video and still camera using the ¼-20 stainless steel threaded insert to capture that perfect photo or video.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Aluminium Handle Diameter:
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.