Why SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts?
Most products secured in your car, boat, caravan or around the home have a life span. When its time to replace them chances are the replacement product will not have the same mounting holes. Filling in holes because the replacement item has different mounting holes can get very expensive!
The SeaSucker Solution - The 152 mm White Vacuum Mount
The SeaSucker 152 mm Black Vacuum Mount is an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! It is incredibly strong (pull rated up to 90 kg, load carrying capacity of 36 kg). It will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment.
The SeaSucker Vacuum Mount Housing
SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts have a cleverly designed housing enabling you to bolt almost anything to them. The housing is compatible with RAM products, video and photographic equipment via the centre ¼-20 stainless steel thread. You can attach accessories by using the centre stainless steel thread or the housing top slots for a secure connection as shown below.
Attaching accessories to our Vacuum Mounts is simple:
- On the left, is the standard SeaSucker Vacuum Mount housing.
- In the centre, we attached a bracket using the 7 mm wide x 14 mm long top slots. Also refer to the Product Guide - Attaching a Device to SeaSucker Vacuum Mount
- On the right, we attached a RAM Mount Ball / Plate / Stud using the housing ¼-20 stainless steel thread
- Please Note: Mounting bolts are not included, if you require these please contact us.
Product Options Explained
Click on the highlighted RED name below to view the detailed product description.
- Aluminium Handle - The 6.4 mm Aluminium Handle transforms the Vacuum Mount into a heavy duty tie off point.
- It's great for tying off fenders and floats, or securing tackle boxes, bait boxes, buckets, etc.
- 86 cm Twist Wire Tentacle - A light to medium duty tie off point alternative, great for tying off fenders and loose items.
- 41 cm Velcro Strap - A light to medium duty tie off point alternative that can securely wrap itself around most items.
- RAM B-Sized Ball/Stud - Screws into the ¼-20 centre thread; used in conjunction with various RAM Arms.
- RAM B-Sized Ball/Plate/Stud - Heavy duty RAM Ball/Stud; screws into the ¼-20 centre thread and secured with a locating screw.
- Cup Holder Adapter - Screws into the ¼-20 centre thread; converts the Vacuum Mount into a single Cup Holder in seconds.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the 152 mm Vacuum Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The 152 mm Vacuum Mount is truly multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything to the Vacuum Mount housing either through the ¼-20 centre thread or by using the top slots.
- Secure your favourite video and still camera using the ¼-20 stainless steel threaded insert to capture that perfect photo or video.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
152 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.