114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount with Pointed Stainless Steel Handle
SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts are an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! They are incredibly strong (pull rated up to 45 kg); will attach to many non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment. SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts have a cleverly designed housing enabling you to bolt almost anything to them. The housing is compatible with RAM products, video and photographic equipment via the centre ¼-20 stainless steel thread. Included is the SeaSucker standard 114 mm vacuum pad cover. The included 6.4mm Pointed Stainless Steel Handle is ideal for securing large heavy objects in your boat, car or around the home. Use it as a removable and heavy-duty tie-off point.
Attaching accessories to our Vacuum Mounts is simple by:
- Using two bolts through the 7 mm wide x 14 mm long slots on top of the housing; or
- For lighter loads, use one ¼-20 bolt via the centre stainless steel threaded insert.
- Please Note: Mounting bolts are not included, if you require these please contact us.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the 114 mm Vacuum Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The 114 mm Vacuum Mount is truly multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything to the Vacuum Mount housing either through the ¼-20 centre thread or by using the top slots.
- The included aluminium handle is great for tying off fenders and floats, or securing tackle boxes, bait boxes, buckets, etc.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount with Pointed Stainless Steel Handle fitted
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker User Vacuum Mount Guide
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Stainless Steel Handle Diameter:
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.