SeaSucker 2 Cup Holder Vertical Mount
The SeaSucker low-profile 2 Cup Holder will attach to virtually any vertical surface on your boat or car or caravan etc.. The SeaSucker 2 Cup Holder Vertical Mount is super quick to install and remove. All it needs is a reasonably smooth surface to attach the integrated SeaSucker 114 mm Vacuum Mount. Common mounting locations include the side of a console, inside gunnels, bait wells, helm area etc..
A few pumps on the vacuum mount pump is all it takes to install this Boat Drinks Holder. Lift the Vacuum Cup tab and it pops off. To protect the Vacuum Mount when not in use press the included protective cover over the vacuum cup and you're done.
The 89 mm cup inserts can accommodate most drinks with the foam insulation / stubbie holder still wrapped around them. Or swap out the cup holder insert for an optional Small Dry Box (a small waterproof storage box for your wallet, Smartphone, etc.) Made from 19 mm white starboard. Comes with a 114 mm Vacuum Mount for packing 45 kg of holding power.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Boat Drinks Holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only Boat Drinks Holder on the market that can be easily used in almost any boat.
- If you are going out in your friends boat just take the Boat Drinks Holder with you.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker 2 Cup Holder Vertical Mount Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker 2 Cup Vertical Mount Frame
- 2 x 89 mm Cup Inserts
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker Orange Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
2 Cup Holder Vertical Mount Specifications
|Cup Holder Overall Length:
|Cup Holder Overall Width:
|Cup Holder Internal Diameter:
|Cup Holder Max. Depth:
|Cup Holder Min. Depth:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.