SeaSucker 2-Cup Holder Horizontal Mount
We've fitted our 2-Cup Holder with an adapter so you can mount this Boat Cup Holder on any horizontal surface. Do you have a fiberglass hot tub or spa? This Boat Cup Holder is also ideal as it will attach to the horizontal edge.
The SeaSucker 2-Cup Holder Horizontal Mount is a truly removable Boat Cup Holder solution and is super quick to install and remove. All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the integrated SeaSucker 114 mm Vacuum Mount. There is plenty of surface area compatible with our Vacuum Mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the Vacuum Mount pump is all it takes to install this Boat Cup Holder. Lift the Vacuum Cup tab and it pops off. To protect the Vacuum Mount when not in use press the included Protective Cover over the Vacuum Cup and you're done.
The 89 mm cup inserts can accommodate most drinks with the foam insulation / stubbie holder still wrapped around them. Or swap out the cup holder insert for an optional Small Dry Box (a small waterproof storage box for your wallet, Smartphone, etc.) Made from 19 mm white starboard. Comes with a 114 mm SeaSucker packing 45 kg of holding power.
The adapter can be removed if you want to convert it to a Vertical Mount Cup Holder using a Phillips head screwdriver.
Product Options Explained
Click on the highlighted RED name below to view the detailed product description.
- DrinX Cup Holder Insert - Helps keep your drinks cool; provides a snug fit for smaller bottles and cans.
- Small Dry Box - Ideal for storing your Smartphone, wallet, keys etc; Small Dry Box is completely waterproof.
- Yoebi Stemware Holder - Ideal for securing long stemware glasses like a wine glass, margarita glass or martini glass.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes over time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same accessory for your next boat.
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the 2-Cup Holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only Boat Cup Holder on the market that can be easily used in almost any boat.
- It's your own personal Boat Cup Holder; going out in your friends boat, just take the 2-Cup Holder Holder Horizontal Mount with you.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker 2 Cup Holder Horizontal Mount Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker 2 Cup Horizontal Mount Frame
- 2 x 89 mm Cup Inserts
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
2 Cup Holder Horizontal Mount Specifications
|Cup Holder Overall Length:
|Cup Holder Overall Width:
|Cup Holder Internal Diameter:
|Cup Holder Max. Depth:
|Cup Holder Min. Depth:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to Gear Campus for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Gear Campus Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Gear Campus Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.