What's new for the 2017 SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack
The 2017 SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack includes the following:
- 2 Year Warranty - All SeaSucker Down Under sold Ski & Snowboard Racks come with a 2 year warranty. The standard warranty elsewhere is 12 months.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with red indicator bands - The indicator bands are impregnated into the pump, this prevents fading of the indicator band.
- Spare 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mount - In case you accidentally damage one of the vacuum mounts. To replace a vacuum mount takes a few minutes.
- Aluminium Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at SeaSucker Down Under. Fill with water only, clean your car and the vacuum pads & moisten them prior to use.
SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack
The SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack consists of a front and back locking carrier for your skis and snowboards. Each carrier is secured on to your car’s roof with two 152 mm SeaSucker Vacuum Mounts.
The SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack has soft rubber padding inside the carriers to safely grip your skis or snowboards without scratching them. They can also carry skateboards including most electric skateboards. Each carrier section locks closed and has a large push button for easy opening. Two locking keys are provided with the kit. Each carrier has 61 cm of holding space.
The SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack is a removable ski rack solution suitable for almost any vehicle, just check out the customer video.
You won't have to buy another ski rack when you change cars. Use it on your car, you friends car or even a rental car if travelling. It's compact enough to fit in your luggage if you are travelling by plane.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack includes
- 2 x Lockable Ski Carriers with 61 cm of holding space
- 2 x Ski Carrier Keys
- 4 x 152 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mounts (Pre-installed)
- 4 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Covers
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount (spare)
- 1 x 152 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover (spare)
- Aluminium Water Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth.
- Instruction Manual
- Some minor assembly required, tools needed are:
- 9/64" Allen / Hex Key
- 7/16" Socket or Spanner
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
|Maximum Pull Rating:||90 kg|
|Load Carrying Capacity:||31.75 kg|
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:||152 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:||46 mm|
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:||56 mm|
|Housing Top Diameter:||60 mm|
|Housing Height Only:||33 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Width:||7 mm|
|Housing Top Slot Length:||14 mm|
|Housing Centre Thread:|| ¼-20
|Height when mounted:||212 mm|
|Ski Rack depth (not including vacuum mounts:||60 mm|
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!