The 114 mm Black Vacuum Mount with Low Profile (LP) Housing
The Low Profile 114 mm Vacuum Mount by SeaSucker is 8 mm shorter than our standard 114 mm Vacuum Mount. It also has two stainless steel thread inserts, one on top of the housing and the other on the side. This is the vacuum mount used on the iPad Galaxy Mount. It also has a single slot on top of the housing that can be used to secure any device.
The SeaSucker 114 mm Black Vacuum Mount with LP Housing is an ideal way to mount accessories without drilling any holes! It is incredibly strong (pull rated up to 45 kg); will attach to most non-skid or textured surfaces including painted plaster. All metal parts are high grade stainless steel including the pump spring, for extra durability in the saltwater environment. Included is the SeaSucker standard 114 mm protective cover.
Attaching accessories to the SeaSucker 114 mm Black Vacuum Mount with LP Housing is simple by:
- Using a bolt through the 7 mm wide x 14 mm long slot on top of the housing; or
- For lighter loads, use one ¼-20 bolt via the centre stainless steel threaded insert on top or on the side of the housing.
Product Options Explained
Click on the highlighted RED name below to view the detailed product description
- Naked Flex Arm - The Naked Flex Arm is 18 cm long and can be bent to a 90 degree angle.
- Cup Holder Adapter - Screws into the ¼-20 centre thread; converts the Vacuum Mount into a single Cup Holder in seconds.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the 114 mm Vacuum Mount with LP Housing in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- The 114 mm Vacuum Mount is truly multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything to the Vacuum Mount housing either through the ¼-20 centre threads or by using the top slot.
- Secure your favourite video and still camera using the ¼-20 stainless steel threaded inserts to capture that perfect photo or video.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker Black Vacuum Mount with LP Housing
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount with LP Housing Specifications
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.