SeaSucker Small Bait Board Horizontal Mount
This Bait Board is the smallest in SeaSucker's range; with a working surface of 432 mm wide by 280 mm deep. Made of 13 mm white starboard, this table is a solid piece of kit and can dispose of baits overboard with ease. It can be mounted on the sides of your gunwales whilst underway.
It's powered by one 114 mm Vacuum Mount packing 45 kg of direct pull holding power. All it needs is a reasonably smooth and flat surface to attach the integrated SeaSucker 114 mm Vacuum Mount.
There is plenty of surface area compatible with our Vacuum Mounts in fibreglass and aluminium boats. A few pumps on the Vacuum Mount pump is all it takes to install this Bait Board. Lift the Vacuum Cup tab and it pops off. To protect the Vacuum Mount when not in use press the included Protective Cover over the Vacuum Cup and you're done.
You can mount this Bait Board directly on top of your gunwale, bait tank or any other horizontal surface. Open corners let you easily dispose of unwanted baits overboard.
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same Bait Board for your next boat.
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Medium Bait Board / Table in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- It's the only Bait Board on the market that can be used in almost any boat.
- If you are going out in your firends boat and he doesn't have a Bait Board just take this one with you.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The SeaSucker Small Bait Board / Cutting Table Horizontal Mount Kit includes
- 1 x SeaSucker Small Bait Board / Cutting Table
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Vacuum Mount (Pre-installed)
- 1 x 114 mm SeaSucker White Protective Cover
- SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide
- This kit arrives pre-assembled
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
114 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
Small Bait Board Specifications
|Bait Board Internal Width:
|Bait Board Internal Depth:
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.