The SeaSucker Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Board Rod Holder with one 152 mm Vacuum Mount
Like to go fishing on a paddle board or kayak and are looking for rod holder that does not require you to drills holes, then the SeaSucker SUP Rod Holder is for you!
This rod holder uses a "Scotty Rocket Launcher" rod holder and is adjustable in all directions. It attaches to your board, kayak or any other boat using one of our powerful 152 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts packing 90 kg of holding power. The rod holder platform has three support feet to stabilize the rod holder against lateral pull.
Product Features & Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- You will save money by not having to buy the same equipment for your next paddleboard, kayak or any other boat.
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the SUP rod holder in seconds and leave no marks behind.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- SeaSucker SUP Rod Holder with one 152 mm Vacuum Mount (pre-installed)
Also refer to the SeaSucker Vacuum Mount User Guide for detailed vacuum mount specifications and instructions.
152 mm Vacuum Mount Specifications
|Maximum Pull Rating:
|Load Carrying Capacity:
|Vacuum Mount Diameter:
|Vacuum Mount Height when mounted:
|Vacuum Mount Height at rest:
|Housing Top Diameter:
|Housing Height Only:
|Housing Top Slot Width:
|Housing Top Slot Length:
|Housing Centre Thread:
Like our motto says NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!
We offer a 1 year, non-transferable warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers the defective product only and can be returned within 1 year of the date of original purchase to SeaSucker Down Under for replacement or repair. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall SeaSucker Down Under Pty Ltd be liable for special or consequential damages.
A sales receipt must accompany warranty claims. If your product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it. If the item has failed due to a manufacturing defect, we will pay the return shipping charges.